The race against heat has become a major issue in our country India. Advanced systems are being introduced to overcome the heat and air coolers are one of the oldest methods used to overcome the heat. So Choosing the best air cooler under 10000 to beat the heat is a tough task. So we are here to select best air coolers under 10000 in India 2023.
An air cooler is a machine for decreasing the temperature of the air, generally inside a building. The cooling is done by dissipating heat to the surrounding atmosphere. Air coolers use fans, water sources or cooling pads to cool down the surroundings. Air coolers are more preferred when compared to air conditioners because of the reduced cost and maintenance. Here are the Top 5 Air coolers for homes under 10000 in India.
List of Best Air coolers under Rs. 10000 in India:
|Symphony Hicool i 31 Litre Air Cooler with Remote Control
|Cello Swift 50 Ltrs Window Air Cooler
|Bajaj Platini PX97 Torque 36 Ltrs Room Air Cooler
|Symphony Diet 12T 12 Litre Air Cooler
|Maharaja Whiteline Arrow Dlx CO-124 50 L Air Cooler
|Air Throw Distance
Also Read: Best Windows AC in India
AIR COOLER VS AIR CONDITIONER
ADVANTAGES OF AIR COOLER OVER AIR CONDITIONER
1. Aside from being affordable, the air coolers use water for cooling and don’t utilize any refrigerant, for example, CFC, HCFC and so on for cooling similar to the case in forced air systems. Henceforth they are very Eco-friendly.
2. The power devoured by these coolers is considerably less when compared with the even best 5 star AC, so the yearly energy saving is noteworthy.
3. Coolers are portable. Thus, it is exceptionally simple to put them in the room that you need to cool.
4. Air conditioning systems cool the air inside a room and again coordinate the air into the same room, while air coolers utilize new outside fresh air, cool it and direct it inside the room. Henceforth increasingly outside air is circulated in the room.
DISADVANTAGES OF AIR COOLER OVER AIR CONDITIONER
1. The real disadvantage of an air cooler is its reliance on the atmosphere. In places with high dampness, the coolers may end up being less proficient. The air leaving the coolers is damp on account of the vanished water. In this manner, coolers add to the dampness in the air. So, while purchasing a cooler search for ‘Dampness Control’ in determinations of the cooler.
2. Coolers require a nonstop supply of water. Likewise, on the off chance that you are living in a district with hard water, the inside parts of your cooler are at a higher danger of consumption. Maintenance is required every now and then for these coolers.
DIFFERENT TYPES OF AIR COOLERS
Wall mounted air coolers fit consummately on the divider. They spare a ton of floor space and furthermore mix in with any home décor. However, Wall mounted air coolers are less in limit and can be utilized for little rooms as it is hard to balance overwhelming machines on the wall.
Tower Air coolers
Tower Coolers are personal Air coolers. They can be utilized just for little rooms. They usually have wheels which are multi-directional. Hence, They can be placed anywhere in the room.
Smaller than normal, Mini air coolers are the smallest of the sort. They’re little in size when compared with any of the air coolers. They are compact and can be portable to any place. These portable air coolers can be used in the kitchen while cooking on Induction cooktops.
Air coolers with humidity control
In areas with high dampness, the coolers may turn out to be less productive. The air leaving the coolers is muggy in view of the vanished water. In this way, coolers add to the dampness noticeable all around.
Best Air Cooler: How To Choose Guide
The initial decision in picking the cooler would be the size of the room. Smaller rooms require personal air coolers though medium to vast rooms require Desert air coolers. The essential features one need to take a look at while purchasing an air cooler are:
Water Tank Capacity:
Air coolers make utilization of an evaporative cooling technique. In this strategy, water is changed over into water vapour, which decreases the temperature of the air passed up the fan or blower. It’s critical to have air coolers that have extensive water tanks. Bigger the water tank, the more extended the air cooler will run.
You have to choose an air cooler that has a water tank that is the correct size for your ordinary use. A big room needs an air cooler with a big tank. Both desert and individual air coolers accompany a wide scope of water tanks sizes. Individual air coolers have tanks of 20 to 30-litre limits while desert air coolers limits run from 31 to 50 litres.
Much the same as an air conditioner, it’s imperative to purchase an air cooler that fits the measure of your room. Wind current of an air cooler is additionally estimated as far as CFM (cubic feet every moment). The CFM means the measure of air cycled into your room every moment. You can pick the correct size for the air cooler by computing the CFM required for your room. You can figure the required CFM by isolating the cubic feet of your room by two.
Air coolers that work on inverters:
Air coolers are as of now known for their low vitality utilization. A few producers today have added to that feature by presenting air coolers that can even work on inverters. These air coolers expend up to 50 percent less power than a standard air cooler. They are the best choice for you if your home faces consistent power cuts.
One of the real reasons why individuals don’t incline toward purchasing air coolers is on the grounds that they consume up the room and don’t run well with the style of the room. Nowadays, makers have models with smooth and snappy structures. Tower air coolers are right now a standout amongst the most inclining variations in the market. They take up less floor space however are still sufficiently incredible to be utilized in enormous rooms.
Choose the air cooler which has a maximum height of cooling pads. The cooling efficiency of any cooler mainly depends on the height of fall of water and the cooling pads quality. Choose the best cooling pads for air coolers which retain water for the maximum time.
My Pick out of these 5 best air coolers under Rs. 10000 in India is, of course, Symphony Hicool i 31 Litre Air Cooler. I Choose this air cooler because of two reasons one is the brand Symphony which is the best brand in making of air coolers in India and second is the remote control feature.