Dual sim mobile phones are in demand, as many of us are carrying two sims for personal use. Previously such phones used by out of budget and then we had to carry two mobiles altogether. As the time passes and technology is giving us more comfort and reliable products we are now made available with dual sim phones. Not only dual sim, in this 4g generation you are definitely getting one of the best mobiles with 4g connection and dual sim. So now you are worried about the budget and cost of such mobiles? Not to worry we present you with the top most and best 4g Dual sim mobiles under 10000. Yes! You heard it, exactly under your budget and with best performance you could have of course with 4g connection.
4g is something you should be looking forward to have in your smartphones. Thus below are the mobile smartphones which you can consider if you are willing to buy a phone under this budget segment.
- Coolpad note 3 –This smartphone is widely available online which was launched in October 2015 and is one of the top selling 4G device till date. Coolpad note 3 is 4G mobile with 3GB RAM, fingerprint scanner and Octa core processor with 16GB internal storage. It has 13MP rear camera and 5MP front camera. What else you need all is available in this phone with coolest design and just in Rs. 8999.
- Samsung Galaxy ON5 –Samsung has finally bought a phone matching this price segment with decent performance and connectivity. The mobile sports 8MP camera with 5MP front camera for the love of selfies. This phone is powered by Quad-core processor with 1.5 GB RAM and 8GB of internal storage. This is one of the cheapest 4G dual sim mobile for Rs. 8999 for the brand Samsung. Samsung also launched several other phones like Samsung J3 and Galaxy ON7 on this price segment.
- ZTE Blade Qlux–This smartphone is just for Rs. 4999 affordable to anyone with 4G connection. A 4.5 inch screen size which has adequate power, features and battery life to be in the list. Android Kitkat upgradable to lollipop with 8MP camera featuring auto focus and 5Mp front camera. Though the price be this low but the features and specifications matches to any other phone and can be reliable.
- Motorola Moto E (2nd GEN) –This new Moto E has much improved design and hardware features. The mobile run on 64 bit Snapdragon Qualcomm SD 410processor and offers the best Android lollipop 5.0 which will soon get upgraded to Marshmallow 6.0. This mobile is considered to be one of the great build, reliable brand and gives the best user experience. Though the camera will be a little disappointing but overall a good going mobile to daily use. It comes only for Rs. 6499 worth a try.
- XiaomiRedmi 2 prime –This phone is priced Rs. 6999 which is known to be very competitive in the market according to this phone. This model has 2 GB RAM and 16GB of internal storage. This mobile is a great value for money which is also running on Android Lollipop.
- Lenovo A 6000 Plus – This particular mobile is one of the best-selling mobiles till date in this price value. This mobile is light weight mobile priced below Rs. 8000 only. You get Android Lollipop 5.0 with 2 GB of Ram. The interesting thing is you also get Dolby Digital Plus speakers in this price range. Amazinglooks and design with perfect performance is what we need and Lenovo gives you all of it.
- Micromax YU Yureka Plus –Micromax has instantly become the number one phone to sell out and then it launches this phone with full HD display and a 5.5 inch display 4G mobile. This mobile is powered by Android Lollipop with 13MP of rear camera with flash and 5MP of front camera. It has the capacity of 16GB built in storage and 2GB RAM.
All the above smartphones are in the leading class mobiles with excellent specifications with such discounted rates. They are the mobiles which are the top most selling brands for Dual sim and 4G connectivity. Try considering one and research them you will not be disappointed.